Sunday, November 27, 2016

MSM Trash

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-osx-uCLs6uV3ewdjGKbGoKJx-bDvNsNkSmO5JLLopeTNB2NC-Q
Here is just one story why the media is so disliked today. You note from her own statement how hard she worked to expose this guy. It was a four-part investigation which one assumes justifies the absence of any pretense of journalistic objectivity on the reporter or her employer.

Thrashing around in the man's trash bend tells you something about who the real trash is, MSM.

Judging how she concludes this article the guy did her a favor. She should pay him. Sounds like he might have saved her marriage and family. As for that psychiatrist, has any one brought charges against her yet for violating the HIPPA laws? Has the state medical board revoked her license? Or is this just another elitist case of it all depends on whose ox get gored?

“The consumer fraud charges and criminal case against him were the result of a 4 part investigation–I worked very hard to expose this guy–and in the end, I paid a very high price,” Hemmat wrote yesterday. 


She further details the sense of panic that overcame her when the therapist informed her of the business owner’s threats:
The psychiatrist thought the threat was so credible, she broke HPPA laws (the laws that protect medical records of psychos, such as the theater shooter–James Holmes) to warn me. She informed me he was on a “72 hour mental hold” but because it was 4th of July weekend, (2015) he would likely be released before then. She then asked me if I had somewhere else I could go because he knew where I lived and of course, where I worked. I remember the chill than ran from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. Of course I had nowhere to go! I have 2 children, then 1 and 3, I couldn’t just leave on a whim –where would I go?
Hemmat alleges that her employers at Fox 31 “downplayed” the threats. Despite her years of outstanding work, she acknowledges that things have changed severely, further justifying her move. “Society has changed. People have changed. My physical and mental health were unraveling. As soon as that ratings period ended I took an unpaid leave of absence, and in August I asked to be let out of my contract. My boss sent out a note to the staff that failed to acknowledge my 15 years of service at KDVR, the 6 Emmy awards I had won for the station or the fact that I had literally put my life on the line. It just said ‘Heidi is no longer an employee of FOX 31.'”
Hemmat wrote her lengthy open letter on Thanksgiving Day, writing at one point, “I write with this with tears in my eyes, because I have so much to be thankful for.”

“I have spent more time with my kids in the past 6 months than in the entire 4 years of my son’s life. My kids are happy, my husband is happy, our marriage is stronger than ever,” she continues. “Words cannot express my gratitude.”
 mediaite.com/online/reporter-quits-after-receiving-death-threats-my-physical-and-mental-health-were-unraveling


http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Screen-Shot-2016-11-25-at-8.19.50-AM-650x360-1-300x166.jpg

No comments: